Sales Team Lead (USA market)
Locatory.com is a family member of Avia Solutions Group, leaders in end-to-end capacity solutions for passenger and cargo airlines worldwide. The Group manages over 100 offices and production facilities globally and is significantly backed by the assets of over 7,000 highly skilled aviation professionals, serving more than 2,000 clients throughout Europe, Asia, North America, Australia, and worldwide. Avia Solutions Group holds more than 500 licenses for its evolutionary range of activities across multiple business sectors. Its vast portfolio of services to clients includes ACMI, charter and cargo aviation, aircraft leasing and trading, MRO services, business aviation and VIP airline procurement, charter and cargo aviation, pilot and crew training, recruitment services, together with multiple complementary services spanning a wide range of associated operations.
Sales Team Lead role:
We are looking for a team leader to manage our sales team and provide effective guidance. You will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis.
As a team leader, you will be the contact point for all team members, so your communication skills should be excellent. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
Ultimately, you should lead by setting a good example and engage the team to achieve goals.
- Set clear team goals
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines
- Oversee day-to-day operation
- Monitor and increase team performance and report on metrics
- Motivate team members
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
- Improve existing processes that would maximize the effectiveness of the team in a constantly changing environment
Requirements and skills:
- Proven work experience as a team leader
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Decision-making skills
- Excellent command of English language skills (both oral and written)
What we give in return:
- Opportunity to work with innovative IT solutions in the aviation industry
- International team, multicultural environment
- Health Insurance package in compliance with our company policy
- Discounts and special offers from various partners
- Free Parking
- Office gym
- On-site childcare zone, chill zone, restaurant, bar, bistro.
- Modern brand new office
- Bonus System
Salary: from 2480 € (brutto)
Salary comment: Additional sales bonus system applicable. We will be happy to discuss the specific amount during your interview, after considering your experience and qualifications.